Hi guys, welcome to a very special blog post!
Thanks to Kimmiee over at ‘the typical beauty blog’ (http://thetypicalbeautyblog.wordpress.com/) I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! The idea is to get new blogs some recognition for all of the brilliant things they do!
You guys should definetly check out her blog! It is so pretty and her use of emoji’s’s will make you smile! She also has a really helpful post on the Liebster Award! (http://thetypicalbeautyblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/my-first-liebster-nomination%f0%9f%8f%85/)
Here are my responses to Kimmiee’s questions:
1. Would you rather live in the city or in the countryside?
COUNTRYSIDE! I am a very laided back person, so I couldn’t deal with the hussle and bussel of a city. Or the traffic! Plus, I love a good long walk down a country lane!
2. What is your favourite childhood memory?
It has to be my dad teaching me and my little sister (2 years younger than me) to ride our bikes without stabilisers! He was so proud of me and I felt so grown up!
3. Are you team Kylie Jenner or Team Blac Chyna?
I literally cannot decide! I love Kylie to bits and think she has achieved so much for her age! But, I think people are hating on Blac Chyna too much. If her and Rob are happy, which they appear to be, then we should leave them be!
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I am a huge believer in fate, whatever is meant to be, will be! But, in 10 years time I would like to own a french bulldog (too cute ❤) and have been travelling.
5. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
One would be to go to Canada, mainly because I want to see a polar bear (also because it is where Drake is from 💞)! I would also take me and my sister to Times Square New York! Finally, I would love to go scuba diving somewhere tropical with lots of brightly coloured fish!
6. Do you prefer going to the movies or staying at home watching Netflix?
The cinema! It feels like more of an occasion, I can lie in bed anytime!
7. What’s your favourite movie and why?
I’m not a huge movie buff, so this is going to be a stereotypical answer! I love the Great Gatsby! The amazing outfits and soundtrack! Plus, I’m a hopeless romantic and who doesn’t love Leonardo DiCaprio!
8. What is your favourite take-out food?
Always pizza! You can pick your toppings and no cutlery required! Perfect for eating with the girls while catching up!
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
In general I would say people being rude (typically British)! Like when you are driving and let someone out of a junction and they don’t say thanks. But, more specifically I hate it when girls wear mascara but miss their corner lashes!
10. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I hate buying something and then thinking I’ve wasted my time/money! I always check for reviews and blogs etc. I also love discussing products with colleagues, friends and family! I feel good passing my knowledge on! That combined with the fact I love trying new make-up and body/skin products meant starting a blog was a no brainer!
10 facts about me:
1. I have 2 cats and 3 dogs
2. I have never left the United Kingdom
3. I try to eat as little processed sugar as possible
4. I named my car Lionel
5. I am one of four children
6. The name Niamh is Irish
7. I have never been on an aeroplane
8. I love to bake (sugar free of course)
9. I love tea but hate coffee
10. My favourite TV show is Catfish!
My ten nominations for the Liebster Award are:
1.Clean Lean Bean
2. Meredith Colours
3. High Maintenance Mrs
4. Bdazzler blogs
6. Yesica Lopez
8. Just Me
9. Shannon Alisha
My questions for my chosen blogs are:
1. Tea or coffee?
2. If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?
3. Who is your favourite artist/band and why?
4. What is your most treasured possession?
5. Long hair or short hair and why?
6. What is your funniest moment/memory?
7. Favourite food and why?
8. If you could have dinner with anyone famous, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
9. How do you relax after a long week?
10. What inspired you to start blogging?
Thanks, I hope you enjoyed my post! Feel free to leave any comments! Thanks once again to Kimmiee for nominating me for the Liebster Award!